Compensation: $36,000 to $60,000 Annually
Employment Type: Full Time
PDX Renovations is looking for an innovative, creative, and passionate Social Media Marketing Manager to Lead the social media team. This position will be responsible for creating brand awareness through engaging, creative storytelling on all social Media Platforms. Working Directly with the Ceo in building out brand awareness and building an online coaching platform and large following. Successful candidates will have a history of creating compelling content and partnerships on social, a deep understanding of established and emerging social media platforms and trends, and a strong sense of what works on social media. This person will be responsible for managing, growing, and deepening engagement with local and national followers.
- Develop, lead and manage social strategies and content across all social profiles
- Create engaging social programs, both editorial and promotional, with a cohesive point-of-view and brand voice to grow membership and engagement within the social media and community space
- Think big and outside the box, be able to manage and partner across teams on new opportunities; finding ways to innovate and creatively leverage what’s new and culturally trending on social platforms
- Champion and identify trends and new social technologies to ensure we maintain a forward-looking approach to all social media efforts and programs – be the internal social media expert
- Manage social media budget and develop/evolve social analytics to quantify effectiveness of social platforms.
- Develop, test and lead implementation of new ways to integrate social media into our site experience and vice versa
- Oversee and manage the development of outsources web development and ongoing SEO strategies
- Associates/Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5+ years of work experience. Preferably 3-5 years of content marketing or storytelling experience on social.
- SEO History/experience is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Deep understanding of web analytics and experience with Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Experience with WordPress
- 2-3 years’ experience with social media and paid integrated marketing (not boosted posts), actual ad campaigns with landing pages, options, follow up sequences etc.
- Extremely familiar with FB business manager, pixels, target marketing, custom audiences etc
- Proven track record of getting leads through paid marketing and success implementing social media initiatives.
- A comprehensive understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem and the interactive nature of web, social, mobile and email marketing.
- Strong understanding of marketing strategies and principles, social media trends and emerging digital technologies.
- Appreciation and passion for the new media landscape and the ability to evaluate and recommend new technologies and solutions.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Spelling and grammar are critical
- Deliver weekly and monthly KPI reports to communicate performance trends and developments.
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external teams and management.
- Self-starter with strong team and consensus-building skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, varying in nature, and handle a fast paced, deadline-oriented culture.
- Accountable, honest, organized, positive, team player, and solution-oriented.
- Consumer-centric self-starter with a deep understanding of all major social media platforms
- Experience finding, targeting, and mobilizing online opinion leaders, tastemakers and influencers
- Ability to create, test and evaluate content for social and understand what drives the engagement
- Strong eye and taste-level to create high-caliber social content (photography/editorial abilities)
- Strong social point-of-view, and ability to back up decisions with data, and reinforce our brand message
- Superior understanding of social commerce and how social and site experience can integrate (i.e. UGC, images, etc.)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, team-oriented, ability to work with a wide range of internal departments.
- Strong writing skills and ability to take high-quality social photographs to create of-the-moment social content
- Social media marketing experience for an e-commerce brand, fashion retailer, and/or other fashion brand
- Proficiency in a variety of social media tools and the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Experience running successful social campaigns on both small and large scales
- Experience managing and developing a team members to be social media experts
- Google Analytics IQ certification
- Google AdWords Certification
- Project management experience
- Graphic design experience with Adobe Create Suite
- Agency Analytics, Moz Local or other SEO toolset experience
- Current adwords certifications in at least fundamentals and search
- proven track record in adword campaign management
- familiarity with running adword campaigns using custom landing pages
- familiarity with click funnels and setting up email sequences
- Build systems, case studies, and documentation to improve efficiency and help sales.
Here’s What the Ideal Candidate would look like:
- You have a strong desire to be the go-to social media person within a small family owned business
- You possess most of the qualifications above and have a willingness to learn everything you don’t know
- You are ok with change, and understand that social media is constantly changing and you must evolve to keep up with it,
- You are a role model and project our core values of God, Family, Honesty, Loyalty and Integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Here’s a little background on us:
- We believe in developing world-class salespeople, investors, and human beings
- This division accounted for over $50M in sales over the last 12 months and well over 500 million since 2006
- Our salespeople have the ability to sell some of the most competitive, non-commoditized products/properties in the entire industry that have tremendous commission potential. (Most companies can’t say this, don’t be fooled)
- Big detailed data is what gives us an unfair competitive advantage in our markets
- We promote Internally and have tremendous room for advancement in our growing business
- We protect our culture at all costs. It’s been labeled as inspiring, challenging, competitive, yet extremely fun and drama free
- Come learn from the best. We are recognized as a top investment company in the Portland Oregon metro Real Estate market and out principal has been doing business in the local area for over 25 years.
- Technology, systems, and support are world-class and ever-changing
- We are expanding to the rest of the Oregon and Washington market over the next 6-36 months (plenty of room for growth)
If you believe you have what it takes and stand out from the crowd of other applicants, then we encourage you to apply and we look forward to meeting you in person.