Are you a Portland family attorney or work with the elderly in the Portland area?
Do you need someone to handle everything for your client from selling a house to relieving a financial burden?
At PDX Renovations, we go above and beyond what a normal, conventional real estate company will do for the elderly. We understand there is no “one size fits all” solution when it comes to eldercare, so we do our best to provide the best possible solution for each situation. Our goal is to come in and handle whatever needs to be handled so that the housing transition process is as stress-free as possible.
We understand extra assistance may be needed for our sellers, so we’ll do everything in our ability to provide the best care for our seniors. Our professional team will help transition them into their next living arrangement faster than any other real estate company in the Portland area.
What We Do For Our Sellers
- We’ll buy their home with cash in as-is condition. That means we’ll take their home exactly how it is when we walk through the door.
- We can help relieve a financial burden they may have. If they need someone to cover their final utility bill, we will provide that financial assistance.
- If they don’t want to keep anything in their home, no worries. We’ll bring in an estate company to handle their items or we’ll buy them from you ourselves.
- We have professional movers on staff that will move everything for them. They don’t have to lift a finger!
- We handle all the paperwork with simple, easy-to-understand contracts.
- We’ll move them on their terms whether it’s 2 days or a year from now.
- They pay no fees or commissions.
Why You Can Trust Us
We follow through on our promises.
We are BBB Accredited with an “A+” Rating. Our top-notch staff will take care of your clients and develop meaningful, even long-lasting relationships with them to make sure they are provided for even after the closing date. Our priority is for them to receive the best care possible.
We go the extra mile for our sellers.
We have more flexibility than traditional real estate companies to provide extra assistance for the elderly. If they want to be assured nothing will happen to their old documents, we’ll drive a shredding truck right to their front door and shred all the papers for them. If they need someone to drive them to make subsequent placement arrangements, we’ll do so and more. A member of our team even went motor home shopping with one of our sellers and paid a down deposit when she was unable to do so right away. We fit the needs of our sellers, no matter the price.
Every opportunity to work with our customers is a very personal and individual opportunity. We can talk through their goals, and find out their needs, and we will come up with a plan together that works for everybody involved.