Compensation: $60,000.00 -$100,000.00 Base Salary + Profit Sharing (% of each job)
Employment Type: Full Time (40-50 Hours a week)
Our rapidly growing real estate company is seeking a full-time Construction Project Manager with extensive knowledge in the residential construction and management industry.
Our company owns and renovates properties all over Oregon and Washington State. This position requires attention to detail, a high aptitude for construction management, organization, and excellent communication skills. We are only looking for aggressive self-starters, who can oversee and manage a high volume of projects at a time successfully with very little or no direction.
The primary responsibility of the Construction Project Manager is to keep our project on timeline, budget and renovations clean and smooth. This is a fast-paced job in a rapidly growing company.
*THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION*
Here’s The roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple construction projects and the re-development of each from beginning to end
- Manage every aspect of the re-development process including consultants, general contractors, vendors, specialty contractors, budgets, internal departments and landlord interaction.
- Manage each phase of the project including entitlement permitting, bidding, contracting, construction, turnover, and project close out
- Meet, Plan and schedule project timelines and deadlines.
- Familiar with contract administration and change order review.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Excellent written communication skills and the ability to complete detailed reports with accuracy are required.
- Cost estimating
- Quality control and assurance
- Budget development, forecasting and management
- Manage contractors and subcontractors as appropriate
- Manage and meet all time frames and budgets
- Ability to do accurate takeoffs and Assist with estimates
- Familiarity with reading construction plans, blue prints, permitting etc
- Ability to direct and help subcontractors and crew
- Ability to work with a team
- Willingness to train others
Here’s a little background on us:
- We believe in developing world-class salespeople, investors, and human beings
- This division accounted for over $50M in sales over the last 12 months and well over 500 million since 2006
- Our salespeople have the ability to sell some of the most competitive, non-commoditized products/properties in the entire industry that have tremendous commission potential. (Most companies can’t say this, don’t be fooled)
- Big detailed data is what gives us an unfair competitive advantage in our markets
- We promote Internally and have tremendous room for advancement in our growing business
- We protect our culture at all costs. It’s been labeled as inspiring, challenging, competitive, yet extremely fun and drama free
- Come learn from the best. We are recognized as a top investment company in the Portland Oregon metro Real Estate market and out principal has been doing business in the local area for over 25 years.
- Technology, systems, and support are world-class and ever-changing
- We are expanding to the rest of the Oregon and Washington market over the next 6-36 months (plenty of room for growth)
Here’s What the Ideal Candidate would look like:
Preference will be given to a candidate with positive vendor, subs, and owner experience in the residential and multi-family construction industry throughout the Greater Portland Area.
- hard working, talented, and team-oriented individual who enjoy the ever-changing balance between design and construction within the context of an evolving economy and society.
- A construction professional recognized as Project Manager with a minimum of 3 years experience.
- You are considered as a leader; with confidence, and some of your attributes include diligence, punctuality, reliability and likeability!
- You believe that personal and professional development is the key to long term success.
- You like being the go-to person for a project, providing customer service and conflict resolution with equal professionalism and skill.
- You are a role model and project our core values of God, Family, Honesty, Loyalty and Integrity, diversity, and safety of others.
- You will work mainly remotely and be based out of Portland, Oregon. Vast majority of the jobs you run will be in the Portland Metro Area but occasionally within a 2-hour radius of Portland & Coastal areas of Oregon.
- You will develop and work side by side with your own renovations team.
- You have a history of proven results and take pride in delivering a high quality project and dislike call backs.
- You are able to pass drug screen excluding THC. On duty use or impairment of THC or alcohol are prohibited. The company conducts background checks.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management is preferred.
- 2 years of project management experience.
- 5 years field experience in construction industry, residential preferred.
- Competent skills with computers, tablets, and smartphones.
- Professional appearance.
- Stellar communications and work ethic
- Results/goals orientated.
- Financially driven with a motivation to earn.
- Smart and well presented with a professional demeanor.
- Hard-working, self-motivated, and highly organized
- Focused and competitive
- Excellent work ethic, punctual, and reliable
- Must be good at juggling and have a high tolerance for stress.
If you believe you have what it takes and stand out from the crowd of other applicants, then we encourage you to apply and we look forward to meeting you in person.
If you are not extremely confident in your abilities, Please do not apply.
Only the strongest candidates will make it through our hiring process. These positions are for individuals looking to become world-class Sales people, team players, and human beings. This is a career, driven by a passion for the industry, not just a “job”. Our people become family and will have the ability to earn really well and invest in their future with and alongside our company through real estate.
We eat, live, and breathe real estate and expect those who we bring on board with us to do the same.
The first part of the process with us is to complete the following assessments (there is 2):
Here’s the 3 steps on how to apply:
- Step 1- Click and Take Quiz #1: (Take Quiz Now)
- Step 2- Click and Take Quiz #2 (this is emailed to you when quiz #1 is competed)
- Step 3- After you have taken both quizzes-Submit your resume (Submit Resume) (make sure the subject line reads “World Class Rep Ready For Work” Once we receive your resume we will begin scheduling the interviewing process.