Compensation: (Base Salary + Bonuses + Commissions)
Employment Type: Full Time
Do you have what it takes?
Our rapidly growing real estate company is seeking a full-time Disposition Manager to facilitate the marketing, negotiation, and sale of our properties held by, and controlled by, the company. The Disposition Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of the company’s pricing strategies, sales & marketing of our properties for sale, and overall management of the resale process. This will require learning, understanding, and implementation of the company philosophy regarding the analysis and negotiation of each opportunity to maximize the profits on each.
Our company owns and renovates properties all over Oregon and Washington. This position requires an attention to detail, a high aptitude for high end sales and negotiation, organization, and excellent communication skills. We are only looking for aggressive self-starters, who can oversee and manage a high volume (up to 30-40 a month) of projects successfully with very little or no direction. Finally, the successful candidate will have experience working in sales, and, in addition to Disposition Management, be able to lead an experienced sales team to produce maximum results.
The position of Disposition Manager involves creating marketing pieces that get emailed out to our established buyers list daily. Once the property has been marketed to our buyers, it is the responsibility of this position to communicate in a timely fashion and ultimately negotiate the sale of our properties from the interest the marketing generates. This will take place through various means – email, text, phone calls, and/or in person meetings. It will also be the responsibility of the Disposition Manager to show properties to interested buyers as needed. You must have a desire for networking and a flexible schedule that will allow you to attend seminars, investor events, and other networking functions.
The primary responsibility of the Disposition Manager is to build our buyers list, along with market, negotiate and sell our properties prior to a predetermined deadline. This is a fast-paced job in and a key to our companies success.
The Roles and Responsibilities:
- Market properties according to established procedures
- Continuous improvement of process and procedures
- Create new buyer contacts to develop and grow our existing buyers list
- Attend multiple recurring networking functions to meet potential buyers and investors
- Constant monitoring of available properties, and status along the sales process
- Manage and facilitate successful acquisition activity with sales team
- Work with entire team, utilize tools and analytics to guide pricing strategy to maximize profitable growth
- Develop strong business relationships with investor buyers for maximum results and revenue for the company
- Provide company with reports of all sales activity on a weekly/monthly basis
- Help to develop and implement improvements strategies with the goal of maximizing revenue.
- Enter all relevant notes into company CRM daily
- Help prepare properties for resale
- Put out for sale signs
- Assist Company with other projects as needed
- Social Media Marketing of our inventory
The Skill Set:
- Results/goals orientated
- Financially driven with a motivation to earn
- Smart and well presented with a professional demeanor
- Good communication skills
- Natural sales & networking ability
- Hard working, Self-motivated and highly organized
- Focused and competitive
- Excellent work ethic, punctual, and reliable
- Must be good at juggling and have high tolerance for stress
If you have an interest in real estate, whether you are new or currently working in real estate, this could be a great opportunity for you with future advancement opportunity.
The first part of the process with us is to complete the following quizzes (there is 2) . It is very quick and will put you ahead of the other applicants if you complete this upfront:
Here’s the 3 steps on how to apply:
- Step 1- Click and Take Quiz #1: (Take Quiz Now)
- Step 2- Click and Take Quiz #2 (this is emailed to you when quiz #1 is competed)
- Step 3- After you have taken both quizzes-Submit your resume (Submit Resume) (make sure the subject line reads “World Class Rep Ready For Work” Once we receive your resume we will begin scheduling the interviewing process.
If you are not extremely confident in your abilities, Please do not apply.
Only the strongest candidates will make it through our hiring process. These positions are for individuals looking to become world-class Sales people, team players, and human beings. This is a career, driven by a passion for the industry, not just a “job”. Our people become family and will have the ability to earn really well and invest in their future with and alongside our company through real estate.
We eat, live, and breathe real estate and expect those who we bring on board with us to do the same.