Compensation: Base Salary + Annually Bonusses (Earn up to $125,000.00 + a year (Salary depending on experience.))
Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you an analytical superstar, who consistently provides highly precise and accurate work? If so, please read further.
We are continuing to grow our Real Estate Investment Branch and we are looking to hire a Director Of Acquisitions. This is a Real Estate Analyst Position.
Here’s a little background on us:
PDX Renovations is the Largest Single-Family Home Buyer and Renovation Company in the Portland Oregon and Sw Washington Areas.
- Last Year, we acquired 145 Investment Projects with plans to acquire 225+ this year.
- We have acquired, renovated and resold over $125M in properties over the last 24 months.
- We acquire mostly fix and flip, buy and hold, and short term rental properties.
- We acquire some ground-up construction, land, mixed use and commercial projects occasionally.
- We believe in developing world class analysts, team members and human beings.
- Big Data, world class systems and economies of scale are just a few of the reasons we believe why we have an unfair competitive advantage in our markets.
- Our Office is Located in Vancouver Washington
- We protect our culture at all costs. It’s been labeled as inspiring, transparent, professional, challenging, competitive, yet extremely fun and drama free
- efficient, entrepreneurial, and extremely supportive.
- Technology, Systems and Support are World Class.
- We are expanding to the rest of the Oregon and Washington market over the next 36 months.
- We believe in developing world-class salespeople, investors, and human beings
- Our salespeople have the ability to sell some of the most competitive, non-commoditized products/properties in the entire industry that have tremendous commission potential. (Most companies can’t say this, don’t be fooled
- Come learn from the best. We are recognized as a top investment company in the Portland Oregon metro Real Estate market and our principal has been doing business in the local area for over 25 years
- Technology, systems, and support are world-class and ever-changing
Job Role Summary:
The focus of this job is on producing high quality detailed analysis of potential real estate acquisitions for residential fix and flip, buy and hold, and short term rentals. Precise, consistent work output is essential, requiring patience and a willingness to complete one task at a time. The job environment is stable and based on well-defined processes. The job environment promotes steady, methodical work output so that job routines can be completed on time and error-free. This position is designed to develop a valued technical expert, who, recognized and supported by management, can deliver quality work on a consistent basis. This position is responsible for providing Maximum Allowable Offer (MAO) and After Repair Value (ARV) values for properties, and identifying strengths and weaknesses of proposed transactions. This role is responsible for “green lighting” and “red lighting” proposed real estate acquisitions based on financial analysis and local neighborhood and market conditions. Understanding the merits and pitfalls of potential deals is the lifeblood of our business, so this role is of utmost importance.
- Analyze Real Estate Investment Opportunities for their viability
- This position is responsible for producing Maximum Allowable Offer (MAO) and After Repair Value (ARV) valuations for properties.
- Our Director of Acquisition is responsible for green lighting, or red lighting proposed real estate acquisitions based on financial analysis.
- Identify highest and best uses for single family homes, condos, multi-family properties, and land.
- Respond to sales team inquiries on vetted, real time proposed real estate acquisition opportunities at an efficient, consistent pace.
- Repeatedly complete analysis procedures and tasks before new ones are begun to ensure quality and accuracy of work.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Minimum 1 Year Experience in Real Estate Acquisitions or Analysis in Portland Oregon or Surrounding Metro areas
- Must Understand Residential Real Estate Analysis/Appraisal Process for Single Family Homes, Condos, Multi-Family Properties, land, and development of small to mid scale residential projects.
- Ability to analyze mixed use and commercial projects is also preferred, but not required.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Strong Time Management Skills and the Ability to Master Details
- Ability to Work Quickly While Maintaining Accuracy
- Ability to Work Independently and Collaborate When Needed
- Well Organized and Capable of Handling Multiple Critical Projects at a Time
- Our Director of Acquisition position will have earning potential of $125,000+ annually based on base salary and performance bonuses.
- Salary of $60,000 to $125,000 depending on experience.
A Real Estate license is not required
Here’s what the ideal candidate would look like:
A professional, that understands success comes through hard work and tenacity. This person is teachable and always trying to improve themselves by reading books, watching videos, reading blogs or by whatever means necessary. This candidate is an independant fast starter and is looking for the right opportunity to use their analytical skills and talents to build a lasting career with a great company. This person doesn’t make excuses, point fingers or lay blame, buy they get results and are very proud of it. This candidate can follow instructions and is very precisely detail orientated.
You are a role model and project our core values of Drive, Loyalty and Integrity.
How to Apply:
If you have an interest whether you are new or currently working in real estate, this could be a great opportunity for you with future advancement opportunity.
The first part of the process with us is to complete the following quizzes (there is 2) . It is very quick and will put you ahead of the other applicants if you complete this upfront:
Here’s the 3 steps on how to apply:
Step 1- Click and Take Quiz #1: (Take Quiz Now)
Step 2- once quiz #1 is completed, Check your email, we will send you a 2nd quiz after #1 was completed. Now Take Quiz #2
Step 3- After you have taken both quizzes-Submit your resume (Submit Resume) (make sure the subject line reads “World Class Analyst-Ready For Work” Once we receive your resume we will begin scheduling the interviewing process.
If you are not extremely confident in your abilities, Please do not apply.
Only the strongest candidates will make it through our hiring process. This is a career, driven by a passion for the industry, not just a “job”. Our people become family and will have the ability to earn really well and invest in their future with and alongside our company through real estate.
We eat, live, and breathe real estate and expect those who we bring on board with us to do the same.