Compensation: $30K – 60K yearly (Salary + bonuses)
Employment Type: Full Time
The established Real Estate Investor has an immediate opening for a Customer Service Specialist to support the Acquisitions Managers and the Owner of the company. This is a great opportunity for a master organizer, and someone who can multi-task and take charge within an expanding company.
Here are The Roles and Responsibilities:
- You are the face of the company; all inbound sales calls will be directed at your position. You are the gatekeeper.
- Support the Acquisitions Manager(s) by taking incoming calls/leads and qualifying them and building rapport at the time of initial and ongoing conversations.
- Manage our CRM by inputting the live leads and attaching each lead to a marketing campaign and sales rep
- Schedule all (physical and phone) appointments for sales staff
- Handle confidential information with sensitivity and discretion
- Communicate Appointment details with Acquisition Managers and keep on top of the flow of tasks
- Return calls in a Fast, pleasant, and upbeat manner.
Here’s a little background on us:
- We believe in developing world-class salespeople, investors, and human beings
- This division accounted for over $50M in sales over the last 12 months and well over 500 million since 2006
- Our salespeople have the ability to sell some of the most competitive, non-commoditized products/properties in the entire industry that have tremendous commission potential. (Most companies can’t say this, don’t be fooled)
- Big detailed data is what gives us an unfair competitive advantage in our markets
- We promote Internally and have tremendous room for advancement in our growing business
- We protect our culture at all costs. It’s been labeled as inspiring, challenging, competitive, yet extremely fun and drama free
- Come learn from the best. We are recognized as a top investment company in the Portland Oregon metro Real Estate market and our principal has been doing business in the local area for over 25 years.
- Technology, systems, and support are world-class and ever-changing
- We are expanding to the rest of the Oregon and Washington market over the next 6-36 months (plenty of room for growth)
Here’s What the Ideal Candidate would look like:
- You will manage the marketing leads that come through on a daily basis and handle other important matters as they arise.
- You can establish, qualify, and set appointments from incoming leads for our Acquisitions Managers to attend
- Your talents, skills, and abilities enable you to become a key member of the team.
- You love challenges, flexibility, and personal growth.
- enjoy being in a small family office atmosphere for up to 8 hours per day Monday through Friday during the hours of 9 am-6 pm.
- ok with the work demands as you know some days are more demanding than other days as lead flow changes.
- have excellent customer service and communication skills and love talking with people.
- 2 years or more administrative experience with positive recommendations
- 1+ years of phone experience handling a high volume of calls preferred.
- Advanced proficiency with internet tools.
- have worked with ms office suite
- Ability to manage projects & multi task
- Poised with attention to detail
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative, excellent judgment, and pride in your work
- You can pass a drug test
- You believe that personal and professional development is the key to long term success.
- You like being the go-to person providing superb customer service experience and conflict resolution with equal professionalism and skill.
- You are a role model and project our core values of God, Family, Honesty, Loyalty and Integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
If you believe you have what it takes and stand out from the crowd of other applicants, then we encourage you to apply and we look forward to meeting you in person.
If you have an interest in real estate, whether you are new or currently working in real estate, this could be a great opportunity for you with future advancement opportunities.
The first part of the process with us is to complete the following quizzes (there are 2)- It is very quick and will put you ahead of the other applicants if you complete this upfront:
Here are the 3 steps on how to apply:
- Step 1- Click and Take Quiz #1: (Take Quiz Now)
- Step 2- Click and Take Quiz #2 (this is emailed to you when quiz #1 is completed)
- Step 3- After you have taken both quizzes-Submit your resume (Submit Resume) (make sure the subject line reads “World Class Rep Ready For Work” Once we receive your resume we will begin scheduling the interviewing process.
If you are not extremely confident in your abilities, please do not apply.
Only the strongest candidates will make it through our hiring process. These positions are for individuals looking to become world-class Salespeople, team players, and human beings. This is a career, driven by a passion for the industry, not just a “job”. Our people become family and will have the ability to earn really well and invest in their future with and alongside our company through real estate.
We eat, live, and breathe real estate and expect those who we bring on board with us to do the same.